Author: Edwards, Victoria H.
Publisher: Storey Books
Number of Pages: 288
In The Aromatherapy Companion, you'll find hundreds of soothing and healing recipes for beauty, health and emotional well-being through every stage of life. Noted aromatherapist Victoria Edwards offers a comprehensive guide to using some of the more unusual essential oils and carrier oils, and shares her secret blends for the bath, massage, perfumery, health care, and aphrodesiacs. She also includes special recipes inspired by mythology, astrology, and Ayurvedic medicine.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Chapter 2: An Overview of Essential Oils and Their Properties
- Chapter 3: Aromachemistry
- Chapter 4: Safety and Toxicity Guidelines
- Chapter 5: Carrier Oils - The Vehicles of Delivery
- Chapter 6: Basic Aromatherapy Applications
- Chapter 7: Creating Your Own Blends
- Chapter 8: Natural Perfumery
- Chapter 9: Aphrodisiacs
- Chapter 10: Aromatherapy and Ayurveda
- Chapter 11: Mythology and Aromatherapy
- Chapter 12: Aromatherapy for Children and Teenagers
- Chapter 13: Aromatherapy for Pregnancy and Menopause
- Chapter 14: Men and Aromatherapy
- Chapter 15: Aromatherapy for Successful Aging
- Recommended Reading
This product does not qualify for any promotional discounts.