Author: Kidd, Randy
Publisher: Storey Publishing, LLC
Number of Pages: 192
As a cat lover, you may have considered using herbs as part of your pet's health-care regimen. Perhaps you've wondered:
- Are herbs really safe for use on my diabetic cat?
- Which plants are best to treat fleas, coughing, or arthritis?
- What's the best way to give my cat herbal remedies?
In this comprehensive guide, holistic veterinarian Randy Kidd offers thorough, up-to-date information on preventive care as well as immediate health problems. He also explains how to choose, make and administerthe best herbal preparations, and he provides at-a-glance information on more than 40 versatile herbs that will help you keep your favorite feline healthy and happy through every stage of life.
Table of Contents:
- Part 1: Introducing Herbs
- Introduction to Herbalism
- 10 Steps to Holistic Medicine for Cats
- Using Herbs for Health
- Learning about Herbs
- Delivery Systems
- Herbs for Organs, Systems, and Specials Conditions
- The Aging Body
- Arthritis and the Musculoskeletal System
- The Cardiovascular System
- The Ears
- The Eyes
- The Gastrointestinal System
- The Liver
- The Nervous System
- The Reproductive System (Neutered Cats)
- The Reproductive System (Non-neutered Cats)
- The Respiratory System
- The Skin
- The Thyroid
- The Urinary System
- The Herbal Repertory
- Organ System Tonic Herbs
- Herbs for Specific Conditions
We apologize but all sizes of this product are temporarily out of stock, please click the link next to the size
to be notified by email when the product is again available.