Author: Tourles, Stephanie L.
Publisher: Storey Books
Number of Pages: 192
In this easy-to-use handbook, you'll find:
- Super Foods for face and body: powerhouse vitamins, minerals and supplements
- Skin-saving recipes like Breakfast Boost and Skin-sational Herb Tea
- Five daily riturals for beautiful skin
- Skin care basics, including identifying and pampering your skin type
- Simple directions for making and storing natural skin care treatments
- Dozens of healing recipes and effective solutions for common skin problems
Stephanie Tourles, author of The Herbal Body Book and Natural Foot Care is a licensed aesthetician (skin care specialist) and aromatherapist who regularly creates herbal cosmetics and treatments for her clients. She is the owner of September's Sun Herbal Soap and Skin Care Company and lives in Hyannis, Massachusetts.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Up Close and Personal With Your Skin
- Chapter 2: Super foods and Other Essentials for a Fabulous Face
- Chapter 3: Skin Care Basics
- Chatper 4: The Salon and Spa Experience
- Chapter 5: Ingredients, Tools and Supplies for Making and Storing Natural Skin Care Treatments
- Chapter 6: Natural Solutions for Common Skin Problems
- Chapter 7: Skin Challenges to Expect from Your Twenties through Your Seventies
- Suggested Reading
This product does not qualify for any promotional discounts.