Author: Schiller, Carol and David
Publisher: Sterling Publishing Company
Number of Pages: 192
This revised edition of the popular book 500 Formulas for Aromatherapy, featuring updated content, and beautiful vibrant photography.
From the back cover:
Create your own personal aromatic oils for every use - healing, pleasure, and beauty - with this comprehensive aromatherapy recipe book. Using essential oils extracted from plants, shrubs, trees, flowers, seeds, roots, and grasses, you can follow these recipes for making over 500 different formulas.
Use them for an amazing variety of applications, including:
- Air and carpet fresheners; closet, drawer, and laundry scents; furniture polish
- Bath oils that are calmin, refreshing, and can help relieve stress; body and foot powders; hair care formulas; massage oils, for everything from romance to traveling comfortably; pre-shave oils
- Scents for aroma lamps, diffusers, and candles; mist spray for a holiday atmosphere; potpourri
With this handbook, you can learn how to mix specific formulas for your individual needs. This new edition of the popular guide now features a fresh redesign and color photos.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: A Gift from Nature
- Aeromatics-Past to Present
- Combining Scent and Touch
- Selecting and Using Pure Oils
- Aromatherapy Formulas
- Carrier Oils
- Essential Oils A to Z
- Quick Guide to Properties