Raspberries are the succulent, aggregate fruits of the perennial plant, Rubus idaeus. The plant is native and found growing wild in Europe, Asia and South America. Rubus idaeus is also cultivated successfully in moderate climates worldwide.
Raspberry Seed Oil contains up to 83% omega-6 essential fatty acids and is rich in ellagic acid and tocopherols. The impressive nutrient profile contributes to the increasing demand for Raspberry Seed Oil as an effective, nourishing, emollient lipid for use within beauty, cosmetic and personal care applications.
To produce our Raspberry Seed Oil, premium quality raspberry seeds are dried and then meticulously pressed. The oil is then carefully filtered, packaged and stored to maintain the purity, freshness and beneficial properties of this highly nutritive expeller pressed and filtered oil.
Raspberry Seed Oil is highly moisturizing and emollient. Its impressive content of naturally occurring ellagic acid, tocopherols and omega-6 essential fatty acid make it especially well-suited for used in products intended to support, soothe, moisturize and nourish mature, damaged and problem skin types.
- Medium Viscosity
- Absorbs Quickly, Non-Greasy
- Characteristic Sweet, Mild, Nutty, Berry-Like Aroma
- Yellow, Transparent Hue
- Rich in Ellagic Acid and Tocopherols
- Fatty Acid Composition:
- C14:0 Myristic Acid: 0.2 - 0.12%
- C15:0 Pentadecanoic Acid: 0.03 - 0.08%
- C16:0 Palmitic Acid: 4.0 - 6.0%
- C16:1 Palmitoleic Acid (n-7): 0.04 - 0.1%
- C17:0 Heptadecanoic Acid: 0.05 - 0.08%
- C18:0 Stearic Acid: 1.0 - 3.0%
- C18:1Cis-11-vaccenic Acid (n-7): 0.40 - 0.70%
- C18:1Oleic Acid (n-9): 7.0 - 15.0%
- C18:2 Linoleic Acid (n-6): 56.0. - 62.0%
- C18:3 Alpha Linolenic Acid (n-3): 21.0 - 25.0%
- C20:0 Arachidic Acid: 0.2 - 1.2%
Raspberry Seed Oil is Perfectly Suited for the Following Personal Care Applications:
- Skin Care
- Lip Care
- Hair Care
- Nail Care
Recommended Usage: 1-100%
We apologize but all sizes of this product are temporarily out of stock, please click the link next to the size
to be notified by email when the product is again available.